21 June 2011

Tristan Prettyman always says what I need to hear. If by any chance she stumbles across this post in a search for people mentioning her name or using her words, I'd like to say Thank You. Thank You for being honest and open and making it okay to move on. Although I think I'm somewhere in the middle of all that. It's so nice to read these words.

"I am super excited to see what the universe has in store for me….For a minute there, I didnt think it could get any better.

But I am more open than ever, to everything, right now.

Sure, I have moments of crying on the couch, drinking wine and stuffing my face with cookies…I have moments of anger.

But then I remember its all a huge blessing.

I dont want to be with someone who is not ready for me, I want to be with someone who cant get enough of me.

I am grateful."

---
On another note, Matt Nathanson's new album, Modern Love, is rocking my ipod right now (yes, while I'm in the office.) Can't wait to see him Friday night! And, can't wait for Tristan Prettyman's new album!

No comments:

Post a Comment