16 August 2011

I realized recently that I never shared my pictures from Gathering of the Vibes 2011! It was my first time there, and it totally blew my mind. I spent the weekend with amazing friends while we listened to Further, the Rhythm Devils with Keller Williams, Dark Star Orchestra, Tedeschi Trucks Band, Elvis Costello, the Levon Helm Band, moe., and a list of other bands I can't even recall. I love the atmosphere of a music festival. It's a great feeling to know you are surrounded by people who love the same things you love, respect the same things you respect. It was an amazing weekend and I'm so grateful for the experience. I'm not sure if I want to go to Vibes again next year or try another new festival because there are so many out there. It will definitely depend on lineups, and actually, it might depend on where in the world I am living :) See more pictures here.









No comments:

Post a Comment