17 November 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to one of my absolute favorite people in the world, Whitney Handrich.Whitney was my first friend at Northeastern, and the reason I met my college boyfriend, and everyone else I know today. We were on the MEISA board together (fellow music industry majors) and spent a ridiculous weekend in Stockton, CA (we don't recommend that ANYONE ever go there, ever.) I'm fairly certain that we are the same person. We both have a passion for music that was slowly killed by academia, and now we want to save the world. She visited me in Vietnam and then took a year abroad herself. She's now in Spain and I miss her every single day. We've lived together, danced together, laughed and cried together, saw some great shows together, watched that 70s show, ate cheddar pretzels and oreos, and both have a serious love for trees. We've even worked together and held the same job at different times. I think of her every time I see a squirrel. Our mutal wanderlust will probably keep us from ever living in the same place at the same time again, but that's part of why we get along so well. Happy birthday lady, I love you so much!



Red Sox game with the boss.


What one looks like after a night at Apocalypse Now, in Vietnam.

Vietnamese Dance Party

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment