22 November 2011

I'm a time bomb of emotions lately, which is my only explanation for why I haven't been writing a lot. A lot of things are happening. I'm leaving. I'm leaving a place I love because I feel like I don't belong here any more, and that gets proven to me in small ways every day. I'm leaving because I got accepted to a fellowship at basically my dream organization and I'm finally going after my dream after years of suppressing it. Maybe it won't turn out to be what I want it to be. Maybe I'll be back. Maybe it will be everything I want and more and I'll find a new home out there. The only thing I'm sure of is that I'm not myself anymore, and I need a change.

I'm so totally excited for this opportunity. In January I'll be living in Half Moon Bay, California working at Not for Sale. Come visit, send love, keep reading. I'll also be writing on their fellowship blog. I might be leaving Boston but I'm starting a new chapter in my life in what could possibly (hopefully) open doors for the rest of my career. No pressure or anything.

"I believe that as long as we all follow our heart, continue to stand in our truths, take full ownership for our stories and be ok with who we are, we will eventually reach our fullest potential." - Via Beeyond Yoga

No comments:

Post a Comment