29 November 2011

A round of what I've been catching up on...

Being Brave in Sadness, Brave in Love. "that we must sit with the wholeness of who we are and what we experience, that we must honor the beauty and the pain, that we can be sad yet grateful, angry yet compassionate, broken yet held in wholeness. This is life."





My hooping hero. A lot of practice in my future to live up to this.

One of my favorite writers on selling your sofa and going after your dream. Do whatever it takes. I'm selling my bed, that's basically the same thing. I wonder what I can sell from my dad's house...

Yup, another manifesto. For growth. "The prerequisites for growth: the openness to experience events and the willingness to be changed by them."

An incredible story on how yoga cured cancer. The reminder to consciously breathe resounds in my head daily, but that an abundant amount of oxygen can kill cancer cells is really just mind blowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment