25 December 2011

I found the following quote on Ben Casnocha's blog, but it's actually an excerpt from this Ted Talk. I have to admit I didn't watch the whole video, so I'm not sure what its meaning is in context, but I love love love this quote. If the ex read this, he'd be rolling on the floor, or slapping Mr. Cowen in the face. That's not why I love this idea, but it sure as hell makes me confident in my belief that it's not all what you know. One of my biggest strengths is that I go with the flow, and I'm open to learning new ideas constantly, because regardless of how educated I am, I know I don't know everything. I learn something new every day, and I love that about my life.

"It's just like the evidence that shows the most dangerous people are those that have been taught some financial literacy. They're the ones who go out and make the worst mistakes. It's the people that realize, "I don't know anything at all," that end up doing pretty well."

No comments:

Post a Comment