27 December 2011

Sunday night, first dream about Not for Sale. It's my first day and I'm late. I'm late for everything. Assignment after assignment, I'm the last to turn things in. I'm always a step behind everyone else, and the director is disappointed. 24 hours and I'm stressed that I'm not going to be able to hack it.

Monday night, first dream about training the temp taking over my place at Northeastern. I show her where I keep everything, what she's responsible for, and start to introduce her to colleagues in other offices. She's terrible. She can't do even the easiest things, how am I going to trust her with all of my stuff! She can't keep anything organized and she's never going to be able to hack it here. I can't leave.



Apparently I'm freaking out over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment