28 February 2012

I may not be writing on here, but I am writing!!

Here's the most recent article published to our site, on the I Am Not For Sale Tour. I am unofficially the tour manager for our Academy World Tour, and although I don't book the shows with The Wrecking, it is very much at the forefront of what we do. I not-so-secretly enjoy having articles published (something tangible!) and I even made that sweet collage!!

My Week Four fellowship blog post, on stories of hope and what inspires me to keep doing what I'm doing. We were given a little vacation (President's Day) for Week 5, and my Week 6 post will be published soon.. stay tuned!

A story on our newest project in Amsterdam. I am so excited about this!!

I'll have another one out on Thailand soon, so keep reading and sending to all of your friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment