02 February 2012

I think a lot of people could benefit from being reminded that you don't need to be sorry for doing what you need to do for yourself. A lot of people made me feel bad or guilty for leaving. But I did what I had to do for my own growth and my own sanity. And even though it's going to have its hard moments, it was the right thing to do. And I'm better for it. And the people that know me the best, the people that will always be a part of my life no matter where in the world I am and send me emails and pictures and remind me that I'm still a part of their lives, they're the ones that will look out for you and let you do what you need to do. You will always have those people, and you shouldn't spend your time worrying about the rest. Que to quote Dr. Seuss? Yes.

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

And, because everyone says what I need to hear at the exact right time, more on the power of closing the wrong doors.

___
Loving acoustic Jesse J lately. Girl can sing.

No comments:

Post a Comment